Full uncut preliminary interview with Christian Ander on his experience bringing the idea of an EKrona to the Riksbank back in 2016.
Learn more about the Ekrona film project at https://bitjoin.me/ekronaproject
Christian Ander interview questions
- @0.24 Why did you want Riksbanken to contemplate a blockchain based currency?
- @1:40 What did you think at the time that If adoption was wider how would that make life easier for people in Sweden?
- @2:59 Do you remember that day when you walked in to the central bank to pitch the idea for an ekrona?
- @4:30 Did you talk to other institutions to get them on board with the idea?
- @8:13 What are your thoughts on an Ekrona as an answer to potential vulnerabilities in the current card payment networks?
- @10:56 What do you think would happen is Sweden got the Ekrona?
- @12:10 What was the reaction at the Riksbank to your proposal?
- @16:02 How might an Ekrona effect Swedish society positively?
- @18:05 The concept is highly political, from what perspective should we understand the potential of an Ekrona?
- @20:36 If the Ekrona solution could threaten the current banking system why would they be interested in participating in something that is such a threat to them?
- @22:45 Do you know of any other central banks that are considering similar solutions?
- @26:00 Is there currently an ideal blockchain for the Riksbank to adopt?
- @27:15 What are the major flaws that need to be overcome?
- @29:05 What is the current state of the blockchains?
- @30:51 Do you think the Ekrona is going to happen?
- @31:14 If Riksbanken asked you for advice today, what would you say?
- @33:00 How quickly will we see this happen?
- @35:54 How important is it to have a national currency?